Saturday 9 March 2013

Skript/Lakeside

Skript 080313: While sitting in Lakeside Arts Centre, fragment 1 (UK)


shall we start.
?
taking a moment the breathe

i hear voices, a rumble
tongue releases from roof of mouth, sitting bones connected to chair, feet planted on the floor.

i pause hello is that rosie, as the feet feet stepped by crossing through passing through…passing through i feel my breath passing through… is the breath light? perhaps a deep inhale would allow a something…

a something else to enter the body…

do you feel…the something? i collect my breath, my day, my thoughts, my bones, i collect…collecting myself i become open to something, some thing my thing
smiling…

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are invited to offer examples of your writing-dancing, comments and feedback.